Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated fairly and lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April, General Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of the RGPD we inform you of the following:
BALEARIC HOME MALLORCA
Carrer de l’Argenteria, 16, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following e-mail address:
Information and consent
3. Purpose of data processing
The User, by voluntarily providing his/her personal data through any form on this Web Site and expressly accepting to send it, expressly authorizes BALEARIC HOME MALLORCA to process and incorporate in a file of its property the data sent.
The main purpose of collecting and processing the personal data provided by the User is to respond to the query and send commercial and/or advertising information. However, it also aims at the following actions:
- Contacting the sender of the information, responding to their request, petition or inquiry, and managing the publication of inquiries and comments and subsequent follow-up.
- Manage and control the client portfolio.
- Manage, where appropriate, the User’s registration process on the Online Platform.
By virtue of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, under no circumstances will BALEARIC HOME MALLORCA send advertising and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature to the Users without their prior request or consent. Likewise, it will not send unsolicited or previously consented messages or send chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages.
The personal data provided by the User must be true, accurate, complete and updated, being liable for any damages that may be caused by non-compliance with this obligation.
4. Protection of minors
We do not collect personal data from minors. It is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors, making every effort to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor’s personal data.
5. Duration of data processing
- Data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- Data relating to postings of comments on our products will be kept for the duration of the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish to have them deleted at any time.
- The data for participation in contests, sweepstakes and promotions will be kept for the duration of the same, according to their specific rules, to manage their development and, thereafter, until the possible liabilities arising from their realization expire.
- The data for sending commercial communications and commercial profiling of our products or services will be retained indefinitely until, if necessary, you express your desire to delete them.
- Resume data for selection processes will be kept for three months.
6. Rights of the user in relation to their data
The interested party has the following rights:
- You may request information about the personal data stored concerning you (access).
- You may request that inaccuracies in your personal information be corrected. (correction)
- You may request the deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and restriction)
- You may also request that your personal data be made available to you in a structured, standard, machine-readable format (portability).
To do so, please write to Carrer de l’Argenteria, 16, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, or send us a copy of your ID card or other document that identifies you to our form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities (Spanish Data Protection Agency). However, we invite you to contact us if you have any questions regarding your data.
7. Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for data processing is the express consent of the data subject.
In order to provide the highest quality, BALEARIC HOME MALLORCA needs to share your Personal Data with external entities or suppliers that help us to offer the best service.
- Entities that help us with different issues related to the Service. At BALEARIC HOME MALLORCA we ensure that all our suppliers who may have access to your Personal Data act confidentially, fairly and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
9. Security measures
BALEARIC HOME MALLORCA will treat the User’s data at all times with absolute confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
BALEARIC HOME MALLORCA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, changes will be announced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
11. Acceptance and consent